Best of 2016

Cheryl over at   Meadow Mist Designs is hosting a Best of 2016 linky party.  This is a chance for bloggers to look back at their best posts over the past year. Best can be defined as most popular, most comments, or even just your own personal favorites. I decided to share my five most popular finishes of the year.

My most popular post of 2016 was my Scrappy Rectangles post. This has been pinned literally thousands of times on Pinterest.

Next is General Grant’s Bow ties.

Then we have Twist.

My Beach Ball quilt   comes in at number four. It might be due to the pics of my adorable grandson!

Finally, my Dear Betty quilt was my fifth most popular finish of the year.

It’s been fun to take a look back at these finishes. Head on over to Cheryl’s site and check out the linky party!

12 Responses to Best of 2016

1. Ariane says:

These are all beautiful quilts. I can see why the were so popular!!

2. Val W says:

Still love that Scrappy Rectangles quilt! It’s one of my favorites too.

I love all your picks! That smiling grand is the best. Hugs,

4. They are all so nice. Love the scrappy rectangles. I have been cutting all my scraps into small pieces for this type of quilt.

5. Kate says:

Very fun projects in 2016. It’s impossible to pick a favorite.

6. Great quilts Katy – I do love your scrappy rectangles!

7. Warm Quilts says:

From your links, I love how you photograph the back of the quilts and show us the full design. These quilts are all quite stunning.

8. Betty says:

Love Grant’s bow ties–I saw the center panel at local quilt shop and started to purchase–my husband reminded me I lived in the south and had family which fought for the CSA. Could not find General Lee. Beautiful quilts

9. Terri Bertalan says:

I vote for your Beach Ball quilt as #1, might definitely be due to your very adorable grandson!!!

10. dezertsuz says:

I really love the quilting on General Grant’s Bow Ties. How do you know how many times something has been pinned? I have no clue how to do that. =)

11. maureen prendergast says:

Katy- I LOVE your scrappy rectangles and want to make one in 2017. Do you have the measurements and yardage needed for the solid colors?

12. Great finishes, I love them all and can see why your scrappy rectangle quilt has been pinned thousands of times, it is beautiful!