Best of 2018

Cheryl Brickey of Meadow Mist Designs is hosting her annual Best of link up. The idea is for bloggers to share their five best posts of 2018. You can define “best” any way you want. It could be most popular posts, your favorite finishes etc. I’ve decided to look back at my five most viewed posts from 2018.

1. The Shirting Quilts. This post showed my favorite finishes of the year, the quilts for my siblings made from my dad’s shirts.

2. Hourglass QOV was next on the list.

3. Good Will was a quilt I finished from a top purchased at Good Will.

4. Scrappy Trips ended up being a grad gift.

5. And Checkers rounded out the list.

It has been another fun year of blogging and quilting. Thanks for coming a,omg on my journey! Don’t forget to check out the link up over at Meadow Mist Designs for more.

12 Responses to Best of 2018

1. Martine says:

Love the quilts, especially the goodwill quilt! May i ask how big the squares are please.
    martine

2. Katie V. says:

Wow, the quilting on #5 is stunning. All the quilts are beautiful. Congrats to a beautiful year! And here’s to another creative year in 2019!

3. Joan says:

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow! I’m at a loss for words. This quilt made from dad’s shirts are treasures that will always hold the memories! And your trip quilt! Incredible. Looking forward to what 2019 has in store for you!

4. Great finishes all of them! I love the quilting on Checkers. Thanks for linking up!

5. All great quilts. Nice to see them again. Here’s to a wonderful 2019.

6. dezertsuz says:

Easy to see why those were top viewed posts! I had missed the checkers one, and it is so gorgeous! It might be my personal number one of these five.

7. Linda Dutch says:

A lovely selection of quilts! My favs are those shirting ones, love all the scrappiness and the memories stitched in!

8. Mel Beach says:

The quilting on your Checkers Quilt is spectacular!!

9. Tami Von Zalez says:

That Goodwill quilt is the bomb! Finding a thrifted quilt top is on my bucket list!

All wonderful quilts! Hugs,

11. LoriD @ Humble Quilts says:

You have an amazing line up! Such terrific quilts!

12. Fun to see these quilts again! You’ve had a good year!