Cheryl Brickey of Meadow Mist Designs is hosting her annual Best of link up. The idea is for bloggers to share their five best posts of 2018. You can define “best” any way you want. It could be most popular posts, your favorite finishes etc. I’ve decided to look back at my five most viewed posts from 2018.
1. The Shirting Quilts. This post showed my favorite finishes of the year, the quilts for my siblings made from my dad’s shirts.
2. Hourglass QOV was next on the list.
3. Good Will was a quilt I finished from a top purchased at Good Will.
4. Scrappy Trips ended up being a grad gift.
5. And Checkers rounded out the list.
It has been another fun year of blogging and quilting. Thanks for coming a,omg on my journey! Don’t forget to check out the link up over at Meadow Mist Designs for more.
Have a great day!