Finish It Up Friday ~ Blueberry Park

As I mentioned before, my definition of “finish” has had to change! This week, I have a finished top!

Not surprisingly, I went with a simple set.

It finished at about 48 by 60 inches. Here’s a peek at the back.

Not for the squeamish, I know! Anyway, that’s one top done and dusted!

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric AddictBusy Hands QuiltsCrazy Mom Quilts

PS: The link up for the Quilters Madder is open over at Humble Quilts. Head on over to link up your finish and to see all the others!

This entry was posted in Finishes, Fresh Modern Quilts, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Blueberry Park

1. Val W says:

With the tropical-looking tree in the foreground, that quilt exudes an island vibe!

2. Love! This makes me happy…the colours, the prints. Great finish.

3. Shannon Fleming says:

Beautiful quilt top! Love those colors.

4. Sandra B says:

Love this, Katy! I really like the way you grouped the colors together…. As always, thanks for sharing!

5. Kathi Riemer says:

Great choice of layout! I love the way it looks. Yikesies…all those pesky points.

6. Jenifer says:

Beautiful layout and the colors are so vibrant. GREAT job!

7. Very very nice!! How will you quilt it?

8. Donna Lee says:

This is really lovely. Great Job!!!!!

9. Great choice on the colour layout. That looks fantastic!

I really, really like it, Katy. Love the colors and the pattern.

11. TAMMY L STACK says:

….I was born in the sign of water….. I can hear The Little River Band serenading. It is beautiful.

12. I love the simple layout. Love the Blueberry Park,

13. Jen R. says:

Beautiful! I love how bright and cheery the colors are. A nice burst of bright “summery” colors in these dreary winter months. Although from the look of the photo you aren’t worrying about that too much. 🙂

14. all I can say is: WOW! it’s beautiful! and all from a layer cake, huh? that sure makes a case for a die cutter… I really, really need to look into one of those!

15. Linda Dutch says:

A wonderful finish! I too have a layer cake in this range, and have no idea what to do with it!

16. Heide says:

What a great finish! Beautiful colors and love how the pattern all lines up.

17. Louise says:

This one is wonderful Katie. The colors are fabulous! And your piecing is perfect.

18. dezertsuz says:

It’s gorgeous! Did you find a formula for doing half-square rectangles? I was playing around with it last year, unsuccessfully. Maybe it’s easier just to cut the triangles? Love the view of your backyard. Looks like the desert to me. LOL

19. Beautiful — I love the layout gives me an idea of how to use my Blueberry Park Fabric!

20. Pingback: Finish It Up Friday ~ Dresden Fans Mini | KatyQuilts