We’re Here!

We left Michigan last Saturday morning and arrived at our new second home Monday morning. In the coming days, I’ll share more. But for now, here are a few photos of my new sewing room.

I am going to really enjoy this lovely loft area! More to come. Have a great day!

This entry was posted in Sewing Room Pics. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to We’re Here!

1. barbvedder says:

great space!!

2. What a lovely area….can’t wait to see how you decorate the walls!

3. Cynthia says:

Looks like a fabulous sewing space!

4. Deborah Sharpe says:

Looks great! I know you can’t wait to get in there and “do your thing”. Your little dog is cute, too.

So happy for you and Mr Wonderful! And what a lovely open space for your sewing room.

6. Yvonne says:

What a beautiful space youhave to sew! Looking forward to see it filled with quilts,
    fabric and other fun stuff!

7. susie Q says:

look at that wall space!!!

8. Oh this looks amazing!! can’t wait to see how you will fill it!!

9. Lisa says:

Wow, what a lovely sewing room! Glad your trip went OK, now its the hard part of putting stuff away. Did Mr. Wonderful retire, making it possible for you to snowbird?

10. Wow it looks like an awesome space!! Can’t wait to see it all setup 🙂

11. Kathy D. says:

Glad you had safe travels. This looks like a wonderful area to be creative! Congrats on your new second home.

12. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy! Yippee! I’m so glad that you arrived safely. I see the important things were unpacked first – some quilts to decorate the space and it’s puppy approved. {{Hugs}} Enjoy the settling in. ~smile~ Roseanne