Thank you!

Thank you all for your lovely comments! No sewing is happening at the present. My goal is to furnish this house second hand as much as possible. So I’ve been shopping for furniture while we still have the UHaul trailer. Today I was lucky enough to pick up this custom table and chairs.

I’m going for a rustic southwest look. Here is one end of my family room. The ladder I brought from home and the rug was purchased new. Everything else was found on Facebook Marketplace.

Of course we have a quilt on our bed! I pieced this top when I was out here house and dog sitting for Daughter #2.

We have a long way to go. But we will get there. Have a great day!

11 Responses to Thank you!

1. Donna Gross says:

Absolutely loving the southwest vibe you have going so far. Enjoy the process of setting up your new nest, and thanks for sharing it with us. Hope all the family are healthy and well. Blessings!

2. Anita Segers says:

Congrats! I saw your ” pray” in the window. Praying for our nation! Praying for the truth to be seen by all

Sent from my iPad

3. Theresa Morgan says:

I just love you even more. To buy second hand.♥️♥️😺😺 God, willing when I sell next summer n move to Fla. I’m doing the same there too! There’s ALL kind of stores there. I see you with ur babies, so I’ve decided to bring my fur babies in, all 4 of them!!!! I just love ACH ones personality.♥️♥️♥️. Happy Thanksgiving, Katy…..oh! I hug to whiskey….

4. Darlynn Venne says:

So happy for you Katy! You have the house already looking good!

5. Shasta says:

It looks great so far! You’ve had a lot of success with your finds.

6. Diane says:

Looking good. You have a great eye for second hand fines. How exciting.

7. You’ve done great and snagged some good items! It will be fun to follow your progress as you “nest” your new home. Enjoy the process!

8. Yvonne says:

It must be so much fun getting all that stuff and decorate your house. Great finds!

9. Par in WNY says:

This is akin to your dollhouse adventures, only full size! Have fun!

10. Jane says:

Katy it looks wonderful so far and how smart and world friendly with your shopping second hand. With your skills and homemaking efforts it’ll be first rate I’m sure. Kudos.

11. johannes123qqq says: