My Swap Quilt Arrived!

I participated in the doll quilt swap hosted by Lori at a Humble Quilts. Last week, I received my little quilt from Glenda in Texas.

Isn’t this beautiful? It is hand appliqued and hand quilted!

I just love this.

And just look at this card!

Time to decide where I will display this beauty. Thank you so very much, Glenda!

This entry was posted in Swaps, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to My Swap Quilt Arrived!

1. Diane Cannon says:

Oh I love basket quilts and this one is so darling–lucky you–
    and what a delightful card–again lucky you!!!
    stay safe, luv, di

2. It’s such a pretty quilt, and the card is such a special added touch!

3. Yvonne says:

Very pretty little quilt, you can tell it is made with love.

4. anudge says:

Amazing delightful!

Hi Katy, I wanted to tell you I have a quilt stand similar to yours. Mine is more of rectangle shape. I bought it just a couple of years ago, they are made locally by the husband of a quilt shop owner. I’m sending you the web site and there is a video you can watch. I love mine. I have no affiliation with either the owner or the making of the quilt stand. I just thought it was interesting to see another one similar to mine. I hope you don’t mind I sent this. Hugs,

6. LoriD@Humble Quilts says:

That is darling! Love the creative card too!!

7. Krissy Butorac says:

Blackbird Design’s basket block is one of my favorites. I never thought of doing a small quilt with it. L.O.V.E. the effort put into the card. So wonderful.

8. Pat in WNY says:

Wow, love the quilt and the documentation card is perfect!

That little quilt is so precious!! The card is the cherry on top!! I love both can you tell. Hugs,

10. What a clever idea, putting the selvage info in the card! Cute quilt!