Finally, the end of April! Here are the goals I set for this month.
1. Finish the Tumbler quilt. Done!
2. Finish adding the blocks to the Flower Garden quilt and figure out how I will finish the top. Almost Done! Frankly, I’m rather tired of this and I may put it away for a while before quilting it.
3. Finish my Neutral Scrappy Trips. The top is done! As soon as the batting I ordered comes, I’ll be able to finish it.
4. Make a doll quilt for a swap. Done!
5. Work on a QOV. Not done.
What else did I do?
I finished the grad quilt.
I finished the Batik Rectangles quilt.
Not too bad for a month that lasted about ten weeks!
On to May:
1. I’d like to make three kids quilts.
2. I want to baste another vintage top and start quilting it.
3. Make that QOV.
4. Finish my vintage 30s Trip Around the World top.
Let’s hope May doesn’t last as long as April seemed to. Have a good one!