Finish It Up Friday ~ Batik Rectangles

My Batik Rectangles quilt is done and on its way to Quilts of Compassion!

I used gray thread for the quilting. The pantograph is called Yarn Tangle.

I used this lavender for the binding because I had just enough and didn’t see myself using it for anything else. I’m being careful how I use my stash these days!

The pink on the back looks a lot brighter than it really is.

This was an easy quilt and I really like how it turned out.

Jo Kramer always poses her puppy, Rosie, on her finished quilts. I decided to try to do the same. Winslow was looking at the treat in my hand when I took this.

Willy saw the treat and had to get in on the action too. 😂

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Hands2Help

This entry was posted in Bed Quilts, Finishes 2020, Leader/Ender, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Batik Rectangles

1. Sarah Craig says:

Beautiful quilt, Katy! Thanks for being part of Hands2Help 2020!

2. Anja @ Anja Quilts says:

It looks great. And the little adorable faces too! I love that quilting motif.

3. It’s a great quilt…. and oh my goodness how cute are your doggies?!

4. Kristi says:

What a great scrap buster! Love it! Your puppies are adorable!

5. Winslow & Willy are such cuties! Your batik rectangles quilt is beautiful

I love your finished quilt! The batiks look like jewels against the blue. Those babies just add extra love to the pictures. Have a good weekend. Hugs,

7. LoriD says:

Love that quilt! The blue is such a vibrant blue!!
    Love your 4 legged babies!

8. Great quilt and love the ‘yarn tangle’ quilting!! Winslow & Willie are adorable!!

9. Another pretty quilt, love those bold, bright colors! Cute pups, too!

10. Liz says:

Really cute puppies. Beautiful finish on the quilt.