I decided to clean the walk in closet off the sewing room. I’ve been putting this off because one thing leads to another and another and another…… Actually, that’s how this drawer ended up looking like this. It is no where near the closet.
But in the closet, I found stuff that belonged in the drawer…..
That got me into sorting stabilizers and such.
You can see that I always have help.
This is all scrap batting, except for the roll in the corner. Much of this was hidden in the closet. Out of sight and all that….I didn’t realize how much I had.
It took a whole day, but the mess has been tamed. Mostly.
I made a bunch of frankenbatting and everything I kept has been measured and labeled. I don’t like looking at it, but there isn’t room in the closet and it needs to be used.
This pile is all men’s shirts. This is going to take some time to deal with.
I have a long way to go. Here’s to hoping I can keep the momentum going! Have a great day!