The top is together! I used that estate sale green for setting triangles. I’m going to be really sad when that is gone!
And yes, there are some issues in the lower right. Given the myriad of block sizes, I’m surprised it isn’t worse! I’m most surprised at how well most of the points matched from block to block.
Most of the points are pretty decent. Except for a few like this.
I put the smallest blocks in the corners so I could “fill in” with oversized triangles. It ended up about 56 inches square with two blocks left over. I’ll probably make them into doll quilts.
Now it’s time to plan the quilting. I can’t wait to get this on the frame!
Have a great day!