Done! I am glad to have a true finish this week. I used what I had on hand for this quilt, so perhaps it should be called, Make Do.
After loading on the long arm and basting the edges, I quilted a wavy line down the first row of HST blocks. Then I echoed that on both sides all the way to the end, adding a curve here and there.
Individual lines don’t look great, but it’s the overall texture I was going for.
I like it, but I don’t love it. I like the piecing, I’m less happy with the quilting. I used leftover binding strips to finish it off, all by machine.
Here are a few photos taken after washing.
It does have the masculine look I was going for. Have a great weekend!