Since the batik project is no longer a leader/ender project, it was time to get something new going. This isn’t totally new, I had started making four patches from these 30s prints last fall, even though I didn’t have a plan for them.
I finally got an idea. I used these Accuquilt dies to cut some of that estate sale green.
I had seen a Missouri Star tutorial for this quilt.
I liked it, but I felt like some of the print squares should be background. So I tweaked the idea a bit and came up with this.
This is what two blocks together would look like.
For some reason, the spring of the year always makes me want to dig out these 30s prints!
Have a great day!
This post contains affiliate links.