More Miscellany

So thanks to all of you, I now know that miscellany really is a word! I’m running low on thread. This didn’t help.

Doesn’t she look proud of herself?

Daughter #1 made this Dutch Apple pie for us. It was incredible!

The mister and I visited the Es through the window. E3’s face is heartbreaking!

Not once, but twice this week we woke up to snow! Ugh!

It sounds like everyone is cleaning and organizing since they are stuck at home. Me?

Yeah, not so much. Have a great day!

9 Responses to More Miscellany

1. LoriD@Humblequilts says:

I’ve been working, not organizing. I wish I was!

2. Yvonne says:

O, that sweet little face that wante a hug……so heartbreaking!
    Being Dutch I love our Apple pie. When my friend from Utah is visiting she could eat it every day, the Dutch way, that is topped with whipped Cream. (Top it when you are going to eat it)

3. Jay says:

Oh, that sweet sad face. I’m beginning to feel that the “distanced” visits are a bad idea — they’re not satisfying to anyone, and are heartbreaking at best. We had one last week that was torturous for us, our grandchild and her parents. Wah!

4. I was hand sewing the other night and my cat jumped up on the chair, stuck his head in my sewing can and ran off with my thimble. He was proud til my husband took it away. Got to love them.

5. SAD thread loss! I hope you are able to get more soon.

I’ve had a few spools looking like that to when mine were much younger. The little ones don’t really understand why things are happening like this. Seeing them thru glass just doesn’t get it. At least we can see them. About all this cleaning going on, it’s not happening here either! I can’t even have the cleaning lady come over. ☹️ Have a good weekend. Hugs,

7. Oh, E’s face – 😦 We’re not organizing much here; I don’t want stacks of stuff waiting to be donated stacked in my house. The only organizing I’ve done is to straighten one of my fat quarter drawers, which, of course, led to new projects and leftover fabric that doesn’t fit in the drawer. The dreaded domino effect. Sigh.

8. heather says:

My cat likes to grab the thread from the machine in his mouth and then run around the sewing room until he gets bored or the spool runs out. He doesn’t understand why I don’t love his fun game.

9. Mary Ed Williams says:

Wonderful post! Love the saying! I have a hanging that says “This mess is a place”. Pretty well sums it up! Thank you.