I spent some time laying out my tumblers.
I had cut these gray tumblers to alternate with the prints. But it didn’t sing.
I had a piece of a green solid on the design wall and threw some tumblers up over that.
Now it sings! Time to change the plan. I grabbed this die and cut green tumblers.
The best part of this change in plans, is that I no longer have leftover print tumblers! I am sure I’ll use these gray ones at some point for a baby quilt. They would look great with pink prints, or maybe aqua. They don’t feel like a UFO to me.
There is a story about that green fabric. I’ll share that soon. Have a great day!