This is getting exciting!

My leader/ender top is all done, except for the borders!

And here are my leftovers. Two 1 1/2 inch squares.

And 160 2 1/2 inch squares. I’m sure they will be handy for something.

Time to choose a border and get this monster loaded! I also need to come up with a new name. Hmmmm….

7 Responses to This is getting exciting!

1. LoriD@Humble Quilts says:

4 patches make great quilts!

2. Diane Cannon says:

Really pretty quilt top and who doesn’t love left overs–!!!
    great job-
    luv, di

This was an amazing feat, Katie! I’d hate to have to count the pieces. How about calling it “Scrap Happy”?

4. Sandra B says:

What an amazing quilt, even if you do still have to add borders! I love this so much!!
    As to a name, I will wait to see what you decide…I am afraid I am not too good at naming quilts.
    Thanks for sharing!

5. Thinking of you and your Jeep adventures, how about Cross Country? What a fun quilt, whatever you name it!

6. Jean says:

Irish Scrappy? Whatever name you choose, I love this quilt!!
    -Jean

7. Cynthia Halvorson says:

Well done! But I must admit, I am not familiar with the terms “leader/ender”. What does that mean?