Here are the goals I set for myself for February.
1. Quilt 5 QOVs. Done!
2. Make one baby quilt. Not done!
3. Finish hand quilting the vintage top I’ve been working on. Not done!
4. Finish the QOV Mosaic Mystery quilt. Done! Or at least my version is done. Lol!
5. Make my allotment of string blocks for the string along. Done!
What else did I do?
I made my little Tree of Life quilt.
I finished my hand towel project for the Fat Quarter Shop blog hop.
On to March, which I sincerely hope goes out like a lamb.
1. I’m working on another Fat Quarter Shop project that needs to be done this month.
2. Ten string diamonds for the string along.
3. Finish my album block quilt.
4. Start another I Spy quilt for E3s birthday.
5. Again, finish hand quilting the quilt shown above.
Have a great day!