Finish It Up Friday ~ God Bless America QOV

Well, this doesn’t look anything like I had planned!

But I love how these blocks worked so well with this panel. I think it gives it a layered look.

I think the panto gives a great texture.

And I have blocks left over for another Quilt of Valor.

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict , What A Hoot Quilts , Busy Hands Quilts

This entry was posted in Finishes, Quilt of Valor. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ God Bless America QOV

1. Deb Heyen says:

Could you tell me where I could purchase this pattern? My father-in-law is a Veteran of the Vietnam War and would love to make him one.

2. Pam Gagnier says:

Beautiful quilt! Ditto to other comments – is there a pattern available or is this an original design? I’m not a fan of calculating numbers, so would love the pattern.

3. Robin says:

Do you have/sell the pattern, please?

4. Jan says:

Is there a pattern you used to make this? If so, can I get the pattern?
    Jan

5. PJ Sylvester says:

Hi Katy,
    Love this quilt and am wondering if I could have the pattern. The veterans really love these panel quilts

6. Mrs A Reid says:

I really like the way you’ve placed those blocks around the panel. They put in my mind 1930s style Art Deco architecture – thinking Empire State Building (which in turn fits well with the Statue of Liberty).

7. Thunder says:

Beautiful, thank you for caring for our veterans.

8. This is one of my favorites! Plan B is a winner! It really has that 3-D look to it and all of the fabrics go so well with that panel. Lucky QOV recipient!

It’s WONDERFUL, Katy!

10. quiltipatti says:

love your finish. so bold . patti in florida

11. Beautiful! Another great QOV!

12. That is a beautiful quilt! Love the bold colors.

13. Val W says:

I like the depth those quarter log cabins give to this beauty. Well done!

14. Sherrill Pecere says:

I love it! I have a few panels and haven’t figured out what to do with them. Your design is perfect!

15. Kathy D says:

I love the colors in this quilt; they’re a real treat of the eye!