QOVs 2018

I made three Quilts of Valor this year and all three have been awarded.

I also quilted upwards of 30 QOVs for the Stitching Sisters QOV group this year. I look forward to getting my next batch of tops to work on.

11 Responses to QOVs 2018

1. That is so awesome!! You sure keep busy!

2. Terri Bertalan says:

Katy love those QOV’s! Stitching Sisters thanks you and so do all the Veterans that are given the QOV. Do you quilts this month?

3. That is really fantastic! Such an awesome project! Do you try and make your QOV a certain size?

4. Genevieve says:

Great Job Katy, you always make such nice quilts 🙂

5. Kyle says:

What a wonderful contribution of your time and talent to this organization.

6. Sue B says:

Stitching Sisters is very lucky to have you Katy! Always lots of ooo’s & ah’s when we get the quilts back.

7. Teresa says:

I love all three of your quilts. In particular, I find the third one very handsome. Could you please share the dimensions of the pieces? Thank you, Teresa

8. Kathy D. says:

Your presence is felt every time one you quilted is awarded. Thanks for all you do!

9. Val W. says:

You certainly are a stitching sister, Katy!

10. All great quilts. And kudos for quilting so many tops. I am sure it is greatly appreciated by the quilters and the recipients.