In January of each year, I like to take stock of all my UFOs. At the end of the year, I like to see how I did on finishing the items on that list. Here is a rundown on my UFOs from last year.
1. This is from the Row by Row patterns available last summer. Done!
2. I started these blocks over a year ago. I love them and need to get back to them. Well, I have made more blocks this year, but they are still just blocks.
3. Here is another long term project. Done!
4. This set of leader/ender blocks. Done!
5. I love this set of blocks! I have the border fabric and sashing ready to go. Done!
6. Hand quilting this redwork top. Done!
7. My Denyse Schmidt coffin top is still not done.
8. My Broken Dishes top from a swap with Fun with Barb. Done!
9. My 36 patch top. Done!
10. My 4 patch diamonds. Done!
11. I think this handpieced hexie top has been on the list for at least 7 years! Done!
12. I’ve known how I wanted to quilt a top made from these blocks ever since I got them. Time to get them into a top! Not done!
13. Another VERY long standing UFO. Not done!
So nine of the 13 got finished. Not too shabby! Of course, I have produced a few more UFOs this year and found a few older ones. I’ll have my updated UFO Parade for this year in an upcoming post.
Have a great day!