UFO Parade 2018 ~ Results

In January of each year, I like to take stock of all my UFOs. At the end of the year, I like to see how I did on finishing the items on that list. Here is a rundown on my UFOs from last year.

1. This is from the Row by Row patterns available last summer. Done!

2. I started these blocks over a year ago. I love them and need to get back to them. Well, I have made more blocks this year, but they are still just blocks.

3. Here is another long term project. Done!

4. This set of leader/ender blocks. Done!

5. I love this set of blocks! I have the border fabric and sashing ready to go. Done!

6. Hand quilting this redwork top. Done!

7. My Denyse Schmidt coffin top is still not done.

8. My Broken Dishes top from a swap with Fun with Barb. Done!

9. My 36 patch top. Done!

10. My 4 patch diamonds. Done!

11. I think this handpieced hexie top has been on the list for at least 7 years! Done!

12. I’ve known how I wanted to quilt a top made from these blocks ever since I got them. Time to get them into a top! Not done!

13. Another VERY long standing UFO. Not done!

So nine of the 13 got finished. Not too shabby! Of course, I have produced a few more UFOs this year and found a few older ones. I’ll have my updated UFO Parade for this year in an upcoming post.

This entry was posted in Finishes, UFOs, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to UFO Parade 2018 ~ Results

1. Janice says:

I am so impressed by your finishes! Nine finishes is a HUGE amount in my book and not only finished but I love every single one of them. I can’t say that about everybody’s quilts. Congratulations on such a great year and I look forward to your 2019 finishes!

2. Unbelievable…You did a great job…be so proud!!

You have accomplished so much this year! Plus all the other quilts you made. I love all your pictures. Happy New Year!!! Hugs,

4. Great finishes, what a 2018!!

AMAZING that you were able to cross 9 UFOs off your 2018 list on top of everything else you accomplish! I love your Leader and Ender quilt and the one immediately following it. I live vicariously through you, Katy. Happy New Year.

6. anudge says:

9 our of 13 is excellent and they’re such great quilts, too. Congratulations.

7. They are so BEAUTIFUL!! Are you going to be selling any of them?? You know I want one your wonderful makes.

8. Ronda says:

All so beautiful! If I had to pick a favorite, I would have to say #2, but they are all lovely!

9. LoriD @ Humble Quilts says:

Looks like a quilty year!!

10. Abigail Dolinger says:

Wow! You achieved so much this year! How inspiring!

11. Monique D (Belgique) says:

Félicitations pour tes UFO terminés et même pour ceux auxquels tu as donné une petite avancée.
    Je ne peux en dire autant car il y en a qui dorme profondément et d’autres que je ressors de temps en temps sauf un que j’ai terminé pour en faire cadeau à mon amie.
    Je te souhaite à toi et à ta famille une excellente année 2019 et ce sera toujours avec plaisir que je suivrai ton blog.