Happy New Year!
I’ve been searching high and low for all of my currents UFOs. Here is the list:
1. These blocks are from a swap hosted by Barb at Fun with Barb.
2. These blocks were eliminated from my Dear Betty quilt. The will make a good size lap quilt once they are done.
3. I cut these hexies out of my tiny, precious stash of Liberty of London fabrics. I should do something with them.
4. My four patch leader/ender project.
5. the QOV Mosaic Mystery. The blocks are done. This needs to be assembled and quilted.
6. This dreadful thistle applique. 😬
7. This was going to be the start of a throw quilt. It might end up a baby quilt.
8. These blocks have stalled out again.
9. This UFO is probably 25 years old. I think it would be fun to quilt once I decide how to finish the edges.
10. These are also very old. I just found them again. This is worth finishing.
11. Yet another Denise Schmidt fabric project. I started this two years ago.
12. I have a pile of these blocks now. I need to figure out where this is headed.
13. Yep, these are still here.
14. And this. The eternal UFO.
15. Finish these little Bow ties.
16. Finish the vintage top that I’m hand quilting.
17. Finish my Snowball quilt. There are more cut pieces than it looks in there.
18. Civil War tumbler quilt.
I wouldn’t be surprised to find a few more around here. Time to get these projects moving!
Have a great day!