This and That

I succumbed to the Black Friday sales. Here is some of my loot!

I had to make a new stocking for E3’s first Christmas!

His shirt says, Gramma was here!

I recently listened to this book on audio. I enjoyed it very much.

It made me pull these out again. My sweet MIL bought these for my birthday about 30 years ago. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read them and here I go again!

Winnie is getting into the Christmas spirit!

And so is E3!

I was so happy to finally give E2 his birthday quilt. This face is the best part of making quilts!

Now, didn’t that just put a smile on your face?

Have a good one!

9 Responses to This and That

1. dezertsuz says:

Wonderful, sweet post. Your books are definitely well read. You can’t beat a good story, no matter how often you read it. Such little cuties, and that shirt made me laugh.

2. Melanie says:

Yes, put a big smile on my face. Such adorables!! What quilty fun for you along w/hugs and kisses. Enjoy Christmas with your family. :o) Melanie

3. Jannette B. says:

Those two littles are just the cutest! Well, apart from my two grandsons…!
    I’m enjoying watching reruns of Little House on the Prairie – and I’d reread my books now, except that in church, we’re focusing on Advent by working through the book, “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe” and I want to read all of the Narnia books again – maybe I’ll get back to Laura and her family after that!

Just too/two adorable for words!! My cheeks hurt from smiling. Clearly, the dinosaur quilt is a big hit with E2. What lucky little boys they are to have you for a grandma!

5. LoriD @ Humble Quilts says:

So many smiles on my face this morning!!

6. Oh goodness, Katy — adorable little guys! Love, love those smiles! Will you all get to be together for Christmas?

7. Diane says:

I’m still smiling. Diane

8. Linda West says:

Yes, I am sitting here smiling! I made a stocking for my E4 last night.

9. blackeyedsewsan says:

I want to reach through this monitor & cover them with kisses-SO cute (except I would frighten them to death!). Susan