Finish It Up Friday ~ 36 Patch

Today I’m sharing my finished 36 Patch quilt with you! It has 72 blocks that finish at 9 inches each.

The small squares each finish at 1 1/2 inches.

The quilting was all done freehand on my long arm, Friday.

The prints on the front are all from various Denise Schmidt collections.

I just love the texture from the quilting!

This is one of my favorite finishes ever and my friend was thrilled.

Linking up with Devoted Quilter, Confessions of a Fabric Addict , Busy Hands Quilts

This entry was posted in Bed Quilts, Finishes, Fresh Modern Quilts, UFOs, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ 36 Patch

1. It’s beautiful! I love the quilting texture, too, and those squares are so tiny. Thanks for linking to TGIFF πŸ™‚

Oh, it’s so beautiful up close, Katy! Great job as usual.

3. I love this quilt! Simple and elegant! I made a 36 patch quilt, hand quilted it and then gave it away…
    I’ve missed it ever since! LOL

4. quiltipatti says:

love the quilt. i’m sure your friend will love it also. patti in florida pleal@cfl.rr.com

5. Such a labor of love. Every fabric shines, thanks to the white background. The quilt is beautiful and the quilting is just perfect. I am sure it is warm and snuggly too.

6. chrisknits says:

Wonderful job all around! I love the quilting, hoping to do that on a top I have, but no long arm here, so it’s a struggle.

7. sarahsbusy says:

woot woot! big props on the finish!!!! yay!

8. The quilting gives it a fantastic extra texture and dimension. Congratulations on the beautiful finish!

I love love love it! It’s beautiful. Hugs,

10. Jayne says:

That’s really pretty! I love seeing all the Denyse Schmidt prints…they take me back! Beautiful finish! So many teeny tiny blocks!

11. I knew it would come out beautifully! Gorgeous!!

12. Elizabeth says:

Beautiful quilt, beautiful quilting!

13. There is just something about all those little squares playing happily together! What a pretty quilt!

14. Lynn White says:

Its a stunning quilt for sure. Amazing how simple squares can look so good. I guess that’s the variety and the great quilting, lovely job.

15. Suzy R. says:

This quilt is absolutely beautiful!