I hope so! I gotta say, I had a hard time starting the quilting on this after I loaded it. The piecing is very simple, the quilting would either make or break this one. I wanted a feather border so I marked registration lines.
I started quilting the outside feathers first.
When I got as far as I could with that, I stitched the feather spine.
When I got back to where I started, I stitched the inner feathers. Here is how it looks after removing my blue registration marks.
The border is 12 inches wide so these are some pretty fat feathers. I’m doing continuous curve quilting in the 49 patch blocks.
I need to figure out what to quilt in these sashing bits next.
I hope to figure this out soon. I need to get this done! I’m so glad I finally have all the arts and I’m able to use my new machine!
Have a great day!