First the bad, my tracks arrived for the long arm. But they looked like this:
Ummm…. that’s not okay. After more phone calls, I’m hoping the fifth time is the charm and that I will soon have a perfect set of track supports.
I’m so beyond frustrated that I couldn’t even get mad anymore. This whole fiasco has been beyond absurd. The last set of track supports were crushed in shipping and looked like this.
That might not look like a lot of damage, but even a thread on the tracks can cause problems. I sent pictures of the damage and the packaging and they are not picking these up. So I decided last night to put them on the frame anyway. I have 8 usable feet on my 12 foot frame. But The good news is, I was finally able to play a bit!
And I had enough room to load my jelly roll quilt. I hope to get it quilted today.
Wish me luck! Have a great day!