Thanks for all your kind comments on my rocker yesterday! I’m really glad it is done.
I was admittedly in a bit of a funk the other night when I received the damaged parts for my long arm. So I decided I needed to find a little project to take my mind off of it. I decided to dip into my vintage stash for a little piece.
I was inspired by this Pinterest pin.
I used these two dies to cut the pieces for my flying geese. I have an adaptor so that I’m able to use GO! dies in my Studio Cutter from Accuquilt .
I have no idea what size the original was, but my flying geese blocks finish at 1 inch by 2 inches.
I quilted this little piece on my Juki TL2000. I just used the regular foot and quilted an irregular grid.
Here’s the back. I pulled the backing around to the front to create the binding. It’s a bit rough!
It was a fun little quilt and I think it looks good with this vintage Mueller toy sewing machine.
Have a great day!
This post contains affiliate links.