Den Haan and Wagenmakers

Daughter #3 and SIL went to Amsterdam to celebrate their anniversary. Guess where they went? Den Haan and Wagenmakers Quilt shop! I went there when we visited Amsterdam 19 years ago. Here are some photos they took.

They went to one other quilt shop as well. And yes, they picked up some goodies for me. Aren’t I lucky?

9 Responses to Den Haan and Wagenmakers

1. Sherrill says:

Was there last month but didn’t think of asking on a quilt site if there were any shops…thank you for the lovely pictures..if I am able to go again I will make sure I am able to shop..🤗

2. dezertsuz says:

You are so blessed! What a lovely thing for them to do, and on an anniversary trip. It looks like he’s interested, too. They are a striking couple.

3. Kyle says:

I got to visit there a year ago. So much fun and brought home lots of lovely Dutch chintz

4. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy,
    Lucky duck!! I’ll have to remember this when I visit there, sooner than later. I had planned to start a cruise there this summer but that trip has been delayed. I cannot wait to see what goodies they picked up for you and what you do with them. ~smile~ Roseanne

5. Louise says:

Thank you to your daughter and her husband for the great photos!

6. anudge says:

Wonderful! I wonder what they bought you?

7. Lisa says:

Wow, that looks like a beautiful shop and no “modern” quilts to be seen! Ha!

8. Karen says:

that shop looks just lovely and that they took the time for you is so nice

9. Therese says:

Are they now open to the public again? I have been there a couple of times, …..lovely!