QOV # 16 and 17

Here is QOV #17 made by Kathy D. It was the last quilt for Harry and me. He went to his new home on Sunday.

I love this top. It looks like denim! Here is the back.

This is the pantograph that I used.

This is top #16 and it was pieced by Lynda. I used the very same panto on this one.

I love this one too!

This entry was posted in Finishes, Long Arm Quilting, Longarm Quilting, Quilt of Valor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to QOV # 16 and 17

1. Terri Bertalan says:

Beautiful quilt and quilting. Great team work! So glad Harry has found a new home too.

2. dezertsuz says:

Two more beauties! The meandering on the blue at the top makes it look almost like that watered wavery glass. Both so beautiful!

I love BOTH quilts! May Harry find years of happiness in his new home!

I really like both quilts and the backings are great! Your quilting really gives them life. Hugs,

5. Kathy D. says:

Honored that my “denim” quilt got the be the last you did on Harry. The pattern is “Ombre Star” by Sam Hunter, and uses just one ombre fabric; goes together very quickly.

6. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy,
    I know you didn’t make #17 but oh my – I really love that pattern, the fabrics and your quilting. It is just stunning. I know you will have fun with your new machine and Harry will continue giving someone else good service. ~smile~ Roseanne

7. Val W. says:

The end of the Harry era. May he bring enjoyment to his new owner. It’s nice that his last quilt with you was a Quilt of Valor.

8. Both quilts are lovely and the backs are just as pretty. Great job.