QOV #11

This top was pieced by Val. I just love it. I actually made a quilt in this pattern for daughter #1 a few years ago. You can see it here. I like Val’s version with the bigger triangles.

This is going back on the bucket list.

The panto I used is called Modern Wave 3. It is available from Urban Elementz . I love all the texture that it gives. BTW, this is a really great panto for a beginner. It is easy and very forgiving. I actually loaded this quilt side ways, you can use this panto either top to bottom or side to side.

This post contains affiliate links.

This entry was posted in Finishes, Long Arm Quilting, Longarm Quilting, Quilt of Valor. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to QOV #11

1. Liz says:

Love the QOV and the quilting is beautiful. Well done!!!

2. blackeyedsewsan says:

Actually, I think I like yours with the smaller triangles better! Other is great but more impact with yours. Susan

3. Kyle says:

Both the quilt and the quilting make a wonderful QOV

4. Val W says:

I really like the modern vibe of your quilting. It blends beautifully with this modern QOV.

5. Cin says:

Good afternoon, what is the name of the pattern that was used in both quilts? Thank you ,Cindy

Sent from my iPhone

6. dezertsuz says:

That is a great quilt! Both the piecing and the quilting.

7. Sherrill says:

I have the same ?? as Cin–what’s the pattern you two used? Love them!

8. This is a great pattern. HSTs are so versatile.

9. What a great way to use HSTs. So interesting! The panto is perfect for it.