Throw Quilts 2017

I think this is my favorite size quilt to make. Here are all the throw quilts I finished in 2017.

This entry was posted in Finishes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Throw Quilts 2017

1. Kathy D. says:

Your “Michigan” quilt is just about my favorite quilt ever! There are some other sweet ones here, too, though.

2. Wow, they’re great! The Michigan quilt is wonderful.

3. karenfae says:

nice!

4. Sharon says:

Beautiful selection of throws! I’ve never made a throw because it’s not as practical as a larger quilt, but I would love the more manageable size and quicker finish. I have been considering one lately.

5. Facetfully says:

Lovely! What is your general size choice for a throw?

6. Zenia Rene says:

I love them all! I’m loving throw size quilts too. Do they measure approximately 60″x72″?

7. Love that t-shirt quilt where they’re floating!!! I’m gonna have to steal that idea for my next one! I like making throw size quilts because I do all my quilting on my domestic machine and that size is easy enough to manage.

8. Beverly Parrish says:

I love all and they are beautiful. And you are so inspiring. But since I grew up and still have family in Michigan, I think that might just be one of my favorite. So I have to ask is there a pattern for it?

9. Sue B says:

The Michigan quilt is one of my favorite of yours! They’re all great though.

10. anudge says:

Love all of these, but the Christmas Hexagon one is my favorite.

11. I am in love with your Michigan quilt. Is there a pattern for it? If not, do you mind if I try to copy your idea?