Throw Quilts 2017

I think this is my favorite size quilt to make. Here are all the throw quilts I finished in 2017.

This entry was posted in Finishes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Throw Quilts 2017

1. I am in love with your Michigan quilt. Is there a pattern for it? If not, do you mind if I try to copy your idea?

2. anudge says:

Love all of these, but the Christmas Hexagon one is my favorite.

3. Sue B says:

The Michigan quilt is one of my favorite of yours! They’re all great though.

4. Beverly Parrish says:

I love all and they are beautiful. And you are so inspiring. But since I grew up and still have family in Michigan, I think that might just be one of my favorite. So I have to ask is there a pattern for it?

5. Love that t-shirt quilt where they’re floating!!! I’m gonna have to steal that idea for my next one! I like making throw size quilts because I do all my quilting on my domestic machine and that size is easy enough to manage.

6. Zenia Rene says:

I love them all! I’m loving throw size quilts too. Do they measure approximately 60″x72″?

7. Facetfully says:

Lovely! What is your general size choice for a throw?

8. Sharon says:

Beautiful selection of throws! I’ve never made a throw because it’s not as practical as a larger quilt, but I would love the more manageable size and quicker finish. I have been considering one lately.

9. karenfae says:

nice!

10. Wow, they’re great! The Michigan quilt is wonderful.

11. Kathy D. says:

Your “Michigan” quilt is just about my favorite quilt ever! There are some other sweet ones here, too, though.