Small Quilts 2017

Here are all the small quilts I made in 2017. I define small quilts as anything smaller than a baby quilt. Most of these are much smaller. Enjoy!

This entry was posted in Doll Quilts, Finishes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Small Quilts 2017

1. What a great Show and Tell. Thank you!

2. Theresa says:

Large or small, they are finished!! Whaaa whoo for you

3. Susan says:

That was a lot of little quilts! What fun to have all those to rotate around the house.

4. Sue Daurio says:

love the little ones! Do you find that when you look at them some time after you made them that you feel differently about them? The best thing I like about looking at the year in review, is looking back and seeing things that I didn’t see in a quilt after I just finished it and so close to it.

5. Wow! What a treasure trove! Love all these little gems.

I love all of them!!! Hugs,

7. Janet O. says:

Such variety! I think the pink and brown is my fav, with the beautifully quilted whole cloth coming in a close second!

8. Facetfully says:

Some little stunners here! May I ask if/how you use them? It has taken me some time to get past the idea that a quilt is baby-sized or larger!

9. Mary Redrick says:

I love everyone of your small quilts!!

10. barbvedder says:

delightful!!

11. So many fun quilts!

12. Val W says:

What a fabulous collection! You are such a prolific quilter, Katy.