UFO Parade 2018

It has been two years since I last compiled a list of my UFOs. While this list is plenty long, I was surprised to find that it wasn’t much longer! Taking a look at these projects seemed a good way to start the new year.

1. This is one row from the Row by Row patterns available last summer. By it self, it makes for an awkward size and not knowing what to do has kept me from finishing it. I hope to find a solution this year.

2. I started these blocks over a year ago. I love them and need to get back to them.

3. Here is another long term project, but I hope to really and truly finish this one by the end of the month. ETA: Finished it just before the new year! Will share soon.

4. I finished this set of leader/ender blocks last month. Time to get them into a quilt.

5. I love this set of blocks! I have the border fabric and sashing ready to go.

6. I would love to get this top handquilted this year.

7. My Denyse Schmidt coffin top is still not done.

8. My Broken Dishes top from a swap with Fun with Barb.

9. My 36 patch top.

10. My 4 patch diamonds

11. I think this handpieced hexie top has been on the list for at least 7 years!

12. I’ve known how I wanted to quilt a top made from these black cos ever since I got them. Time to get them into a top!

13. Another VERY long standing UFO.

I wouldn’t be surprised if I found more UFOs hidden here and there.

Happy New Year!

This entry was posted in Goals, UFOs, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to UFO Parade 2018

1. Shasta says:

These are all beautiful. I wish you the best of luck and enjoyment with them. I look forward to seeing the finishes!

I remember you working on the hand-pieced hexie! What a tedious job. I, too, look forward to the finished UFOs. Wishing you and your family a VERY Happy and Healthy New Year.

3. Val W says:

You have a very interesting collection of UFOs. And yet you manage to get so much done. Amazing!

4. Theresa says:

I see I’m NOT alone in UFOs. Lol. The coffin quilt has me stumped on how to sew it???? Maybe too much drink last nite???? Lol Blessed 2018.

5. Beverly Parrish says:

Happy New Year to you and yours. They are just beautiful, I too, can’t wait to see how you finish them. Thank you for being my motivator.

6. Happy new year! I absolutly love number 11 😍

7. looks like a great list! I’m wondering if #2 and #4 could go in the same quilt? hard to tell sizes from just the picture, but I bet they’d look great together!

8. quiltipatti says:

most impressive ufos. i wish you success in finishing. i’m interested in the size of #4 leader ender project. patti in florida ( pleal@cfl.rr.com )

9. anudge says:

I can really see #1 and #4 made into a quilt by having a row of blocks then the row by row and then more rows under it. You have some wonderful projects. Happy New Year!

10. Susan says:

Every time I find time to come to your blog, I realize how much our taste is alike. I like EVERY one of those projects!