It has been two years since I last compiled a list of my UFOs. While this list is plenty long, I was surprised to find that it wasn’t much longer! Taking a look at these projects seemed a good way to start the new year.
1. This is one row from the Row by Row patterns available last summer. By it self, it makes for an awkward size and not knowing what to do has kept me from finishing it. I hope to find a solution this year.
2. I started these blocks over a year ago. I love them and need to get back to them.
3. Here is another long term project, but I hope to really and truly finish this one by the end of the month. ETA: Finished it just before the new year! Will share soon.
4. I finished this set of leader/ender blocks last month. Time to get them into a quilt.
5. I love this set of blocks! I have the border fabric and sashing ready to go.
6. I would love to get this top handquilted this year.
7. My Denyse Schmidt coffin top is still not done.
8. My Broken Dishes top from a swap with Fun with Barb.
9. My 36 patch top.
10. My 4 patch diamonds
11. I think this handpieced hexie top has been on the list for at least 7 years!
12. I’ve known how I wanted to quilt a top made from these black cos ever since I got them. Time to get them into a top!
13. Another VERY long standing UFO.
I wouldn’t be surprised if I found more UFOs hidden here and there.
Happy New Year!