Another QOV

I want to say thank you for all of you that have taken time to leave comments over the last week. I’m behind once again on responding to comments and this is a very busy week as well.

Here is the next QOV from Stitching Sisters member, Pat S. I love this pattern.

I’m using this pantograph from Urban Elementz

This is a really good pantograph if you are new to long arming and pantographs.

This post contains affiliate links, and I receive a small compensation for any purchases made through them. Thank you for your support!

This entry was posted in Long Arm Quilting, Longarm Quilting, Pantographs, Quilt of Valor. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Another QOV

1. I have completed a couple quilts using that pattern and have more planned. It is a fun pattern. That pantograph is a perfect design. I wish I could get the courage to try it.

2. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy,
    Love this quilt and especially the panto! They both look like ones I could make or actually do – follow the line, that is. The fabrics that were chosen look so fun, too. I agree with Peggy – that is the perfect design for this quilt. ~smile~ Roseanne

3. Val W says:

Love that quilt, and your choice of quilting pattern is spot-on.

4. Kathy D says:

Sweet combination of quilt and panto; a veteran will be tickled to receive this special quilt.

5. Sherrill says:

LOVE the pattern and the pantograph! Awesome job!

6. Rochelle Summers says:

Great quilting pattern. The quilt looks so nice with the quilting on it. Thank you for the work you do for our service men and women.

7. What a great QOV design! Love the panto, too. Neat!!!

8. Patricia Ludwiczak says:

Love this quilt and the quilting – do you know the name of the quilt? I have some red and blue that would be perfect!

9. nrsi2000@aol.com says:

Would you be able to find out if there is a pattern available, thank you?