Back to QOVs!

I picked up a half dozen QOV tops from my Stitching Sisters group last weekend. I’m starting with this beauty from Kathy D.

I love this scrappy top! This is the panto I am using.

It is from Urban Elementz. I buy nearly all of my pantographs from them. They have a great selection and great service. Doesn’t it look great so far?

I hope to get this one done today and the next one loaded.

This post contains affiliate links, and I receive a small compensation for any purchases made through them. Thank you for your support!

This entry was posted in Long Arm Quilting, Longarm Quilting, Pantographs, Quilt of Valor. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Back to QOVs!

1. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy,
    That sure is a pretty quilt. I love all the low value fabrics – they really do their job well to highlight the reds and blues, yet add a little something, something to the overall effect. Of course, your quilting is spot on and perfect for the design. ~smile~ Roseanne

2. Val W says:

What a great quilting design. It really complements the quilt nicely.

3. Kathy D says:

Love the panto you chose for this, Katy. I was not a fan as I was putting this quilt together, but I’m liking it more all the time!

Wow! I love it!

5. Susan says:

That is a beauty! And a great choice on the panto too!

Great quilt! Hugs,

7. Zenia Rene says:

it is a fabulously scrappy quilt and I do love the Yodel panto.

8. Katy, you are amazing for all your work with QOV! You make my heart glad.