Finish It Up Friday ~ Quilts of Valor

Here are three QOVs that I got quilted this week. I love working on these! The first was made by Kathy D.

This one was made by Pat S. I’ve had people ask me about the pattern. I found out that it is called Standing Strong and can be found here.

This last one was made by Nadine G.

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric AddictBusy Hands QuiltsAnja Quilts

PS I want to thank everyone that has supported me by purchasing Accuquilt products through my site. Also, all GO! dies are on sale up to $10 off through August 29. Click here for details.

This post contains affiliate links, and I receive a small compensation for any purchases made through them. Thank you for your support!

This entry was posted in Finishes, Quilt of Valor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Quilts of Valor

1. Teri Fritch says:

Do you know the pattern of the first quilt ? It seems like I saw it on moda bake shop long ago….
    All are beautiful

2. Kathy D says:

Good eye, Teri. It is from Moda Bake Shop, and is called Avignon Picnic. I added an extra row so it would work as a QOV.

3. katyquilts says:

It is called Avingion Picnic and it is from Moda Bake Shop. Thanks! Katy Sent from my iPad

4. Alison says:

These are all wonderful!

5. Andrea H says:

You always do such a beautiful job with the quilting for QOV. Thanks for the link to the pattern. Happy sewing! Andrea

6. They are all pretty. What is the most common size for
    these quilts?

7. dezertsuz says:

Those are great! Thanks for showing the backs and close-ups so I could really see what you did.

8. Those are great quilts. They’ll definitely be loved once gifted.

9. Looking great! I recently received a scrap bag with a lot of patriotic fabric and am considering my first QOV.

10. Truly lovely quilts.