Fabric Storage

I might be done folding fabric. Hooray!  My baskets have gone from this:

To this!

Okay, at first glance I realize they don’t look much different. And they still aren’t perfect. But it’s better. Much better.

My vintage yardage is only 36 inches wide so it fits nicely in the baskets.

Now, what shall I tackle today?

Have a good one!

This entry was posted in Fabric, Storage, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Fabric Storage

1. Beautiful! I always feel so motivated to create after an organizational binge. Now, you have room for more fabric…

2. I can just hear you going “Ahhhh” after getting that task done. Just curious about your vintage fabrics. Do you go hunting for these or do you just buy them when you happen upon them?

3. Denise says:

Yes…. nice job. .. where did you get that basket storage setup. I love it.

4. Sharon says:

I love, love, love your basket storage system!! I need one of those desperately. It would make it so easy to be organized.

5. Val W says:

Ooh, so organized! Color me jealous.

Looks wonderful! I love seeing your fabrics, such pretty ones. Hugs,

7. Oh, doesn’t it feel good to have that done? I love it when I have a cleaning/organizing day. I breathe better when things are cleaned up! Thanks for the inspiration!

8. All your organizing is making me dizzy – wink! I’d like to say you have inspired me, but the truth is I probably will just look at the mess and say “maybe tomorrow”. Thanks for the eye candy and the inspiration.

9. rl2b2017 says:

Katy,
    WOWEE – those baskets look great. Good job! I want to know where you found a basket setup like this . . . it is really cool. ~smile~ Roseanne

10. Therese says:

In mothers’ parlance…….”good girl, well done”.