My smallest scraps could be cut to 2 inch squares. Since I don’t have a ton of these, I decided to cut them all up into 2 inch squares using this die.
I also had scraps of 30s solids that I cut into 2 inch squares as well. I’ve decided to make four patches from these. I will need to cut more solids, but this will get me started.
I ironed each piece and thought I would make one bin of strings/strips. My OCD wouldn’t allow me to put them all together. So my two bins ended up being three bins, Civil War, brights, and neutrals. I have two more huge containers of leftover binding strips to go through.
I still need to deal with this. That is a vintage baby bath tub full of Civil War Scaps!
And I have these two big buckets.
I have a very long way to go. But it sure will be nice when I am done!
Have a great day!