Jeeping and Quilting

That sums up my last weekend. Mr. Wonderful and I decided to take off and see where the road lead. I did let him drive Oscar the Jeep. But if I’m honest, it was only so I could work on my hand quilting. And I am happy to say that I got it done! Time to pick out binding.

We stopped at a small antique place and I found this top. I thought it would be neat quilted with a crosshatch. But I ended up leaving it. I thought I would get bored and abandon it.

We hit some trails. But the mister had to move over so I could drive then!

The trail we took on Saturday was pretty tame. But we saw some wildlife.

It was gorgeous out in the woods and such a perfect day!

Mr. Wonderful himself!

I love this silly Jeep more than anyone should!

We tried out a more challenging trail the next day. Thankfully, I didn’t need this info!

This didn’t seem like that much mud, until we got home and I started washing it down!

I promise this won’t turn into a Jeep blog! Have a great day!

11 Responses to Jeeping and Quilting

1. dezertsuz says:

What’s wrong with a Jeep blog? LOL We loved the ones we owned over the years. I wouldn’t mind having another one, but it isn’t as practical for me now.

2. Oh, I can’t believe you left that little red and white beauty behind! Gasp!

3. Cocoa Quilts says:

Katy I enjoy the adventures. Can’t be all about quilting!!

4. Oh but I love your jeeping adventures!!! The photos are so pretty! and I love jeeps!

5. Deb says:

I don’t mind some keep blogging! Wonderful photos… the queen Ann’s lace with the crab spider ,deer ,turkeys, beautiful lanes,and mud.. now who’s to complain about this ,not me!

6. Val W says:

You are having WAY too much fun! Good for you.

I’m so glad you and Mr. Wonderful had a fun day together in nature. It must have been just what the doctor ordered. πŸ™‚

Looks like you had a great day together! Hugs,

9. Kinda fun that Mr. Wonderful is okay riding shotgun πŸ™‚ I don’t mind reading about your Jeep adventures, having other friends who love their Jeeps, I kinda get it. Enjoy!

10. Diana says:

Katy enjoy seeing your pctures and reading about your Oscar adventures. and your quilting adventures too!

11. Love reading about Oscar. Thanks for sharing.