Finish It Up Friday ~ 30s Ohio Stars

I finished this one at the last second! It was too dark for photos outside when I finished the binding.

Here is a look at my allover freehand feathers.

And a look at the back.

I will update this post with better pictures later this morning.

ETA: I’ll have to do outdoor pics another day. But here are a few that show the quilting a little better in the morning light.

Linking up with Busy Hands QuiltsPretty PineyCrazy Mom Quilts

This entry was posted in Accuquilt Studio Cutter, Bed Quilts, Finishes, Free Motion Quilting, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ 30s Ohio Stars

1. Amy says:

I just love this quilt! The feathers are beautiful!

2. Love the entire quilt: the fabric, the pattern, and the quilting. All lovely.

3. So pretty! It’s just lovely!

It looks wonderful! The backing is so pretty. Have a good weekend. Hugs,

5. Jayne says:

This is gorgeous! You did an amazing job…I love the scrappy stars!

6. Sweet, sweet, sweet! I just love this quilt. It makes me smile!

7. Absolutely lovely! What a cheerful quilt. Thanks for linking up for TGIFF!

8. Mari says:

I love it! Sometimes the simplest piecing patterns make the most spectacular quilts.

9. Alison says:

This is so beautiful! I love all of the different colors/prints and the backing is so pretty!

10. Loris Mills says:

The feathers look wonderful! Awesome work and thanks for the inspiration!

11. Great quilt top and quilting!!!

12. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy,
    I just love this! It really looks beautiful on the bed, all finished. The quilting is lovely, and I really love the fabrics you chose. Did you use your stash or can you say what fabrics you used? ~smile~ Roseanne

13. Andrea H says:

Katy, I really love the quilt and the quilting. You did a fabulous job with the feathering. Have a great weekend! –Andrea

14. Bea says:

Beautiful quilt Katy. Your color/fabric choices really make this a joy to look at. I am inspired.

15. Martha says: