I mentioned yesterday that I had made progress on this top. I put it in the frame so I couldn’t do anything else until it was done.
I wanted to start quilting in the middle, so I basted the edges and horizontal lines across the top.
These basting lines are done at 4 stitches per inch and this allows me to roll the quilt back and forth on the frame without any shifting.
I did a little sketching first.
I even drew some basic starting shapes on the top with a disappearing marker.
But as usual, I mostly ignored my markings.
I finished the handstitching of the binding during our travels. Come back on Friday to see the finish.
Have a great day!