The month is close to half over. Better late than never, right? Here’s a look back at my June goals.
1. I would like to finish the vintage Daisy quilt. Not Done. I did get the blocks together, but I haven’t added borders yet.
2. I want to quilt up this tumbler quilt. Not done in June, but progress has been made in July!
This didn’t get done either. But I purchased another vintage top at an antique fair and I am over halfway done with the hand quilting of this.
What else did I get done?
I quilted 6 QOVs.
And I made a baby quilt.
My goals for July are:
1. Finish the vintage star quilt.
2. Finish the Vintage Daisy top.
3. Finish the solid tumbler quilt.
In other words, pretty much the same list as last month!
Have a great day!