Progress

I am back home again. My dad is hanging in there! I appreciate all your kind thoughts and prayers. I will probably head back again soon. I took more projects than I had time to work on. But I did make progress!

First of all, I   finished putting these blocks together.

I think I would like to add borders yet. We’ll see.

I also pieced all of these blocks that I had cut out ahead of time. I will be cutting more soon.

And I got a few snowball blocks made.

I’m babysitting my local littles today so I don’t know how much sewing I will get done!

Have a good one!

Linking up with My Quilt Infatuation

12 Responses to Progress

1. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy,
    You got a LOT accomplished! I love them all but especially the Xs. Are you putting the Xs and snowballs together? They look like they may go together. ~smile~
    Roseanne

2. Sharon says:

You made a lot of progress! I just started making those blocks in the middle, last night. They were called Old Italian blocks and will finish at 6″. Is that what yours are called? What size are they? Thanks Katy.

3. Those flower blocks are so pretty. I’m interested to see what you come up with for border fabric. I think I need to make the other block, since I really like the look of it and it would use up my scraps! Glad to hear your dad is doing ok. Will continue to hold you all up in prayer.

Good news about your dad, I will continue my prayers for all of you. I love your pictures. They are all going to be great quilts. Hugs,

5. Julierose says:

You got a lot done…very nice projects in the works…
    happy your father is hanging in; hope all goes well for him in the future…hugs x2Julierose

6. Great progress and I hope they were all therapeutic to work on. Hang in there. My prayers are with you.

I’m glad your dad is hanging in there. I hope your MOM is doing ok. I love all the projects you were able to piece. The X blocks speak to me though I love the secondary pattern in the snowball blocks too. Have fun with the little ones.

8. That’s great news about your dad, Katy. Those flower blocks are GORGEOUS!! Sashing or no?

9. Bonnie in Va says:

It may be that your flowers might need a border with a vine running around the quilt with a couple of smaller flowers on it…. Glad your dad is holding his own.

10. Linda Dutch says:

You have been busy! I love all these projects that you are working on!, especially the flower blocks!

11. dezertsuz says:

I’m glad you had a visit with your dad and he is still hanging in. All your projects seem to have moved along well.

12. Kate says:

Glad you Dad is hanging in there. You’ve got some fun and pretty projects in the works.