May was pretty crazy. But since sewing helps keep me sane, I did accomplish a few things. Here is my list from last month and my results.
1. I want to finish this quilt. Done!
2. I would also like to finish this Denyse Schmidt HST quilt. Not done. Didn’t even touch it.
3. I would really like to get a top basted and ready to hand quilt before the family all. Done! In fact, this little quilt even got finished! Here is a peek.
What else did I do?
I quilted and bound my Sea Sick top. I’ll be showing that soon.
I finished the QOV for my daughter’s SO.
I made a tiny quilt.
I also made another mini.
Then there was that whole marrying off my daughter thing… Seriously, she is the most organized person I know and left me with very little wedding wise to do this month outside of hosting family.
On to June.
1. I would like to finish the vintage Daisy quilt.
2. I want to quilt up this tumbler quilt.
3. I want to finish this Granny Square top.
4. I want to decide on the quilting design and get this top basted for hand quilting. Any ideas on how to quilt it?
I’ve surprised myself with how much hand quilting I have done this year. I had forgotten how much I enjoy it!
Time to get to work! Have a good one!
Linking up with Sew Fresh Quilts, Quilt Fabrication
This entry was posted in Finishes
. Bookmark the permalink