Finish It Up Friday ~ Grad Quilt

The grad quilt for my nephew is done and delivered!

I think he liked it!

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric AddictBusy Hands QuiltsCrazy Mom QuiltsDevoted Quilter

This entry was posted in Bed Quilts, Finishes, Fresh Modern Quilts, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Grad Quilt

1. Ariane says:

What a great finish!! It looks like he loved it! Such a wonderful gift!! Congrats!!

That looks wonderful! He looks like he likes it too. Hugs,

3. It looks perfect on him!!! Great job!!

4. I like the gray with the prints. I haven’t used gray as the solid in a quilt yet; I need to try it soon!

5. sue says:

One of my very favorites and I love how your fabric choices make it a boy quilt.

6. Sandra B says:

Great finish, Katy! I love the gray fabric with the prints you chose….and the yellow stripe is perfect for the backing! Looks like your nephew liked it a lot!! As always, thanks for sharing!

7. Susan says:

That is a perfect guy quilt! Nice job, Katy!

8. Beautiful! I love the square quilting and it certainly looks like your nephew approves 🙂

9. I’m sure he loves it! And so do I!

10. anna says:

very nice!

11. dezertsuz says:

I think he did! And what’s not to like? I very much like the way it turned out.

I think he likes it TOO! I can see the family resemblance. ❤

13. A handsome quilt for a handsome fellow!

14. Jenny Benton says:

Lovely quilt – and so masculine looking. Just like your nephew – looking rather cool, I must say.

15. Patricia says:

That quilt is so perfect for a man! Wow! I’m impressed by your wonderful selection of fabrics! BTW, after seeing your Instagram Widget, I found and followed you there! Thank you for sharing!

16. Judy B says:

I’ve been trying to find a really masculine quilt and fabrics for a quilt for my son. He is the only kid, grandkid or great grandkid that doesn’t have one. Guy quilts are hard! You nailed it!