Spring!

I think it’s finally safe to say that spring has arrived in Michigan!  I love this time of year! I wandered around the yard the other day to take a few pictures.

In the interest of full disclosure, I must say that all these lovely blooms are courtesy of Mr. Wonderful. I do NOT have a green thumb. But I sure enjoy all of his hard work.

The family will begin arriving for the wedding tomorrow morning. Yippeee!!! I have been a busy little beaver and have blog posts scheduled for the next couple weeks. So I will be here, but not exactly. I hope you enjoy the posts I have prepared.

8 Responses to Spring!

You have a beautiful yard, tell Mr. Wonderful he did good! Enjoy the wedding and your family. Hugs,

2. So many lovely, colorful blooms! Enjoy the wedding and all the fun moments with family and friends! Congratulations to all of you!

3. anudge says:

How beautiful!

4. Louise says:

Your yard wears spring so beautifully! I am waiting for my lilacs to appear..

5. janicekholton says:

Great photography of beautiful subject! Thanks for the Spring collage!

6. Oh my! You have a Magnolia tree in yellow! We have lots of the pink ones here in Maine but I have only seen one yellow. I am green! Your “spring” yard is beautiful. Have fun with the wedding.

7. Patti Kilcullen says:

I wish I could figure out a way to move north with the Spring. It is my favorite season and your yard is beautiful. My daffodils were done by April 5. We are well on our to Summer. I never get enough of Spring.

8. dezertsuz says:

Have a wonderful weekend with family! Those flowers are wonderful. We are past all that here, just a few late bloomers hanging on. Your husband is a super gardener!