Finally Quilting

I’m so glad to finally be quilting this QOV.

I’m doing a lot of ruler/template work on this.

I decided to use my pattern boards to quilt the center panel with the eagle.

I just taped off where the panel borders were. It worked out quite well.

This entry was posted in Long Arm Quilting, Longarm Quilting, Quilt of Valor. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Finally Quilting

1. Mary C says:

So beautiful Kathy. You are an inspiration . Because of you and Barb@fun with Barb I am having s go at a scrap quilt. Thank you for sharing

2. The quilt is beautiful, from the piecing to the quilting. I love the wavy pattern board. Would love to try them.

3. Superb! The quilting fits it to a “T”!

4. This is looking really good. I knew you’d come up with something just perfect!

5. Kathy D says:

I love everything about this quilt!

I love this quilt and the background fabric the eagle head is on is wonderful! Hugs,

7. Val W says:

Wow, that looks wonderful!

8. Sue B says:

That looks great Katy! Love your quilting choices

9. Janet O. says:

This is so very striking, Katy! Excellent choices for quilting designs!

10. dezertsuz says:

Interesting what you decided for the middle. This is a beautiful quilt before quilting, and it will be even more gorgeous afterward!

11. Susan says:

This is looking quite lovely! The ruler work will be well worth it.

12. What pattern did you use for the Eagle – this quilt is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. The quilting looks great Katy!

14. PattiP says:

This turned out wonderful! I want that pattern board.