Woo hoo!

The hand quilting is done and I’m moving on to the binding!

Now, I need to get things done. Daughter #2 is coming home tomorrow for a visit and we will be taking a road trip over the weekend.

Linking up with The Quilting Room with Mel

7 Responses to Woo hoo!

1. Julierose says:

Good deal, you’re getting almost done…I love when it’s time to bind…hugs, Julierose

2. piecefulwendy says:

Wow, you really clipped through the quilting on this quilt! I am looking forward to seeing the full view of the quilt — I know it will be gorgeous!

3. Congrats! Always feel good to finish or at least get to the binding!!!!

4. Patricia says:

Isn’t it so much fun to reach the last stages of a project – especially a hand quilted project! Amazing! Congratulations! I wish you laughter, love and fun with your daughter!

5. anudge says:

You are so speedy at hand quilting!

6. Sandra B says:

Katy, looking forward to seeing this one all finished! I love it when I make that last hand quilting stitch…in a way, it is sad, as well, because the hand quilting is my favorite part of the process, but when I make that last stitch, I know I am really close to having one more to add to the “finished” pile!!
    Have fun with your daughter!!

7. Barb Vedder says:

isn’t is amazing how fast those fans cover a quilt! looks so great