Home Again

I arrived home late Monday night. It is cold here! And I immediately caught a bad cold as well. I enjoyed a wonderful Valentine’s Day with Mr. Wonderful, but yesterday I spent most of the day on the couch nursing this cold. I did decide that this would be my first project now that I am home.

I got as far as choosing the backing and getting that loaded on the frame.

Maybe tomorrow I will feel like cutting the batting and finishing that job. Here is a look at the backing fabric.

Have a wonderful day!

This entry was posted in Quilt of Valor. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Home Again

1. Julierose says:

Love the back fabric–so perfect for your lovely quilt. hugs, Julierose

2. Gloria says:

Welcome home. I enjoy having my coffee with you every morning. I like that quilt. Looks fast and easy. Nice for scrappy charity quilt. Where can I find the pattern/directions

3. Hope you are feeling better. Quilt will be beautiful once you feel better.

4. I like the backing fabric, very patriotic! I hope you feel better soon…touching fabric is very therapeutic!

I’m glad you are home safe again with your honey! I hope you feel better soon. I love the backing fabric. Hugs,

6. Quiltmouse says:

Know you are glad to be home! Switching weathers can mean catching colds. Our weather is bouncing from wind chills in the 20’s and the high for this weekend is supposed to be in the high 60’s. Feel better soon! Love watching your projects!

7. Sandra B says:

I hope you feel better soon, Katy….
    Love the backing you are using for this quilt! Looking forward to seeing how you quilt it….

8. Zenia Rene says:

Feel better soon my friend.

9. piecefulwendy says:

Hope you get through the cold quickly and happily stitching your quilts! Welcome home!

10. PattiP says:

I was in bed yesterday too with a cold. Now you were in an airplane with all that recycled bad air. I didn’t got out in a couple days. I love the backing fabric you found for this quilt

11. Get better soon and love the quilt and backing.

12. ~Deb says:

The quilt and the backing are wonderful – Get Well SOON!

~Deb