Finish It Up Friday ~ Coins QOV

Here is the second QOV from the Polka Dots and Paisleys jelly rolls. I’m going to miss that lovely wall for taking photos!

It  is actually hanging sideways here.

I got some of my carefully planned rows mixed up. But finished is better than perfect!

Yesterday was another couch day. I sure hope to get some quilting done this weekend.

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric AddictCrazy Mom QuiltsBusy Hands QuiltsA Quarter Inch from the Edge

This entry was posted in Finishes, Quilt of Valor. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Coins QOV

1. I love it! I think the 2nd or 3rd quilt (maybe 4th) quilt I ever made was a coin quilt – and it’s still one of my favorites! That wall is perfect; I wish I had something similar near me to hang quilts from.

2. GeminiJenNZ says:

Very cool – lovely colours.

3. Lovely flimsy finish! Thanks for linking up with TGIFF!

4. anudge says:

Hope you’re better soonest.

5. Sandra B says:

Great finish, Katy! Love the colors! Rest is sometimes the best medicine, so I hope your couch time will speed you on your way to feeling much better, soon!

6. Linda Mincher says:

Love that quilt. I hope you up and at ’em soon!

7. piecefulwendy says:

Another pretty quilt. Hope you’re soon up and running again. I’ve just gotten over a cold/flu bug that rewarded me with a trip to the dentist (sinus issues). Not fun. So get well soon, there’s quilting fun waiting for you!

8. Julierose says:

Great color mising in this one just lovely work, Hugs, Julierose

9. smilesfromkate says:

Lovely colours, and if you got your rows mixed up it certainly doesn’t show. It is a lovely wall and your pics are so clear and bright too.

10. Very pretty – I like your choices to mix colors and patterns!