The List

Remember last fall when I was kitting up projects for my time in Arizona? Well, that time is over as I am now back in the frigid state of Michigan.

I’ve been slowly working on this post as a record of my sewing progress while out there. So here is a list of the projects I brought with me and the progress I made on each. A few things on this list didn’t come with me, but were planned and finished here.
1. 30s Hourglass Top done, needs borders.

2. Annie’s QOV Progress is made, but the top is not done.

3. Log cabin. I finished all the blocks I could, but decided to cut and make a few more when I get home so this has moved ahead, but is still a WIP.

4. M&S jelly rolls Done! These became two QOV tops.

I’ll share the second one on Friday.
5. DS 36 patch Top done, needs borders.

6. DS Squares Top done, needs borders. These became this HST top.

7. Mimosa charms Top is made.

8. Scrappy rectangles Top is done.

9. Heather Baily QCR Bahahahaha! Should have left that at home!

10. Puzzle quilt. Top is done but I can’t show it.

11. Solid tumblers Top is done.

12. Red green yellow No progress.

13. Scrappy trips Top is done.

14. Log cabin diamonds Not started.

15. Granny square ~ I made these blocks with a jelly roll I purchased here.

16. Coffin DS Progress, not close to done.

17. C&S tumblers Not started

18. Blueberry Park half rectangles Top is done.

19. Blueberry Park mini fans Done.

20. American Jane baby Quilt. Top is done, borders needed.

21. Broken Dishes Top is done.

22. Quilters Madder Done.

23. Doe Top is done.

24. Let Freedom Ring QOV Top is done.

25. Gratitude mini Done. Agains, I didn’t bring this along, I made this from a mini charm pack I purchased here.

26. I had hubby bring this to me in December. I’m so glad to have this one closer to finished!

27. I started and finished the January Challenge for the Small Quilt Talk group.

28. Finished this mini for a fiend.

Well, I guess I can spend the rest of 2017 finishing these up!

Linking up with Quilt Fabrication

This entry was posted in Finishes, UFOs, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to The List

1. Wow you were very busy. I have to say the blueberry park is my favorite, but the mini for your friend is also adorable. Welcome back to Michigan, it has been a very strange winter here on the west side of the state. February with no snow on the ground and 60 this weekend. Just hoping that winter doesn’t hit in May.

2. piecefulwendy says:

What a fun tour of the quilts you worked on while you were there! You were busy and made some really good progress. I bet it’s good to be home, despite the chillier weather!

3. Holy mackerel! That is a lot of sewing. I know I have seen all these, but when you put them all together in one post you realize just how much you accomplished while out there. So happy that your daughter is home and that you are back in the frozen north. We got 2′ of snow on Sunday and 8″ more predicted for today. Ah winter, love it. Kudos on your fantastic accomplishments.

4. Sharon says:

Wow! What an incredible quilt show! You accomplished more in a few months than I could in 10 years! Congrats!

5. Val W says:

You accomplished an amazing amount while enjoying that great AZ weather. What an impressive collection!

6. ~Deb says:

WOW, Miss Katy – you’ve been a Very Productive lady…you make us ALL proud!

Love ALL you wonderful quilts, especially the Quilts of Valor! Now, Please ‘spill the beans’ – where did you get that M & S jelly roll QOV quilt pattern, Please? I know I’ve seen it before ‘somewhere’, and just cannot for the life of me remember where, LOL. Yours is gorgeous and should quilt out splendidly. Looking forward to seeing those quilting pics, too – NO pressure 😉

Bet you’re Happy to be Home w/Hubster,
    ~Deb

7. Wow!!!! What a great record of your creativity and such gorgeous quilts and quilts to be!

8. Clara says:

All so pretty! What is the pattern that you used for #4 which is the M&S QOV?

Sorry to pester with questions—but how many charm packs did it take to make your Doe rectangle quilt? The Doe line is kind of quirky and fun.

Will you be returning to your library job?

9. Zenia Rene says:

Impressive! I LOVE them all and hope to one day be even half as productive as you are! And I’m happy to report that I am the proud and happy owner of #28! Thanks Katy!

10. Sandra B says:

Katy, I would say you were very busy in Arizona! Love them all….I particularly like the stars!
    Thanks for sharing all your quilting projects!

11. Cindy Nelson says:

How could you get a breathe taken with all the beautiful work you got done? Is there a pattern available for purchase of – #20 done in the American Jane fabrics? Thank you Cindy

12. Love all, but my favorite is the 36 patch. You have been a very busy person.

13. gayleburton says:

So impressive Katy! So has your blood thinned a bit since spending a warm winter in AZ? I’ll bet Michigan was a shock to your system! LOL Love all your projects….

14. anudge says:

Wow – did you get a lot done! Congratulations. Katy

15. Terri Bertalan says:

Even away from home you simply amazing me with all the progress you make on quilting. I think I need to quit working so I can quilt more, lol

16. How long were you gone again? That’s an amazing show? You did very well! I can’t begin to imagine how long all that would take me. Bravo!

17. Wow!!! You got a TON done!!

18. Sherrill says:

What’s the pattern you used for #4? Love that QOV! (Actually I love them all and cannot believe you got so many done..I feel like a slug. HA).