Remember last fall when I was kitting up projects for my time in Arizona? Well, that time is over as I am now back in the frigid state of Michigan.
I’ve been slowly working on this post as a record of my sewing progress while out there. So here is a list of the projects I brought with me and the progress I made on each. A few things on this list didn’t come with me, but were planned and finished here.
1. 30s Hourglass Top done, needs borders.
2. Annie’s QOV Progress is made, but the top is not done.
4. M&S jelly rolls Done! These became two QOV tops.
9. Heather Baily QCR Bahahahaha! Should have left that at home!
10. Puzzle quilt. Top is done but I can’t show it.
11. Solid tumblers Top is done.
12. Red green yellow No progress.
13. Scrappy trips Top is done.
16. Coffin DS Progress, not close to done.
17. C&S tumblers Not started
21. Broken Dishes Top is done.
22. Quilters Madder Done.
25. Gratitude mini Done. Agains, I didn’t bring this along, I made this from a mini charm pack I purchased here.
27. I started and finished the January Challenge for the Small Quilt Talk group.
28. Finished this mini for a fiend.
Have a great day!
Linking up with Quilt Fabrication