2016 Wrap Up Part 3 ~ Everything In Between

Here is my last wrap up post for 2016 (I think!). This post includes everything smaller than a bed quilt and bigger than a small quilt. How’s that for exact? Ha!

This entry was posted in Finishes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to 2016 Wrap Up Part 3 ~ Everything In Between

1. You have been busy! One of my faves is the 16 patch patriotic…great idea for scraps AND it’s a happy quilt!

2. After looking at all your beautiful quilts I am amazed. So glad I don’t have to choose a favorite. Your color choices and designs are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

3. Yikes! I feel like a slug. What an accomplishment. Thanks for the inspiration!

4. blackeyedsewsan says:

Although I love a # of the ’16 quilts that you did, I ADORE the blues/grey/white flying geese quilt. I adored it while you were working on it and super adore it finished. That fabric!!!

5. Judy says:

A great assortment of quilts! There is a lot of inspiration here.

6. How in the world do you get so much done? Seriously the sheer number is amazing, but the variety just blows my mind!!

7. You had a very productive year. I love watching the variety of quilts that you make.

8. Janet O. says:

Your finishes this year have been impressive!!

9. Sandra B says:

Katy, I loved looking at this summary of your 2016 finishes! Like another commenter mentioned, I am not sure I could pick a favorite because I love them all!!!
    I hope you have another successful year in 2017, because I love following along on the journey of all your projects, big and small! And, as always, thank you for sharing all of them!!

10. anudge says:

Wow! 45 finishes in one year! Incredible. And all gorgeous.

11. dezertsuz says:

You had a really productive 2016. One thing I like is the variety in your quilts, everything from modern to the most traditional. That makes a very interesting year! The two patriotic colors at the start are probably favorites, because I love those color combinations.

12. Bonnie in Va says:

You have made a tremendous number of quilts last year. And they are wonderful. Ditto on the variety of quilts. Thanks for sharing with us. I’m also impressed with your photography — good clear photos of the quilts straight on. Fabulous.